Brain disorder occurs when there is a damage or disruption to the brain or brains function after the birth of an individual. Damaged Brain will cause changes in the memory, sensation and sometimes even in personality. It can occur due to falls, accidents, assault, lack of oxygen, concussion. Intelligence is usually not affected by disorder, although there are usually cognitive changes such as problems with memory, concentration and attention.
- Track 1-1 Types of Brain Disorders
- Track 2-2 Causes of Brain Disorders
- Track 3-3 Signs and Symptoms
- Track 4-4 Effects of Brain Disorder
- Track 5-5 Diagnosis and Therapy