Cellular neuroscience is the study of neurons at the cellular level. It includes cell morphology and physiological properties such as membrane trafficking, synthesis and transport of proteins, and synaptic plasticity. Cellular neuroscience examines the various types of neurons, the functions of different neurons, the influence of neurons upon each other, how neurons work together.
- Track 1-1 Neurons and Glial Cells
- Track 2-2 Neuronal Function
- Track 3-3 Action Potential
- Track 4-4 Structure and Formation of Synapses
- Track 5-5 Synaptic Plasticity
- Track 6-6 Neurotransmitter transporters, Receptors and Signaling Mechanisms