Hormones and Neurotransmitters
Neurotransmitters (messenger molecules of our brains and nervous systems) and hormones (messenger molecules of our endocrine systems) are both are chemicals in the brain that carry messages throughout the body. While the line differentiating the two is blurry since some neurotransmitters are hormones and vice versa, one of the main differences is the distances these two travels to make changes to the body. The brain chemicals or neurotransmitters send messages throughout the body to every cell, organ and tissue helping you do everything from move your arm to feel happy or sad.
- Track 1-1 Role of Hormones
- Track 2-2 Neurotransmitters and its Roles
- Track 3-3 Classification of Neurotransmitters
- Track 4-4 Main Difference â€“ Hormones vs Neurotransmitters
- Track 5-5 Example of Hormones playing role in Mental and Emotional Balance